Truckee Book & Bean

Coffee Stops & Shops

This has been a vacation completely dedicated to drinking. By drinking, I mean lots of green tea, chai's, mochas, you name it.  This includes the little sweets & treats that go along with it. Looking through my phone pics of Vegas and California I realized mostly everything was of specialty bakeries and coffee shops everywhere I stopped. So here is a sample from today and last night. Trust me... way more to come. Though I did get some great autumn pics from the 'real camera' to share when I return.

Today we went here: Truckee Bean & Books
I've been begging to stop here for my past couple of visits, and it was such a beautiful day we walked from our house...





Gluten-free Cherry Scone

Chai & Mexi-Mocha



The sky was so blue.


Oh, and this was our dinner last night!
Mine was the rice crispy treat.
(gluten-free)

Hope you're having a great week!
P.S. Thanks to all the new commenters and followers this week!
Can't wait to visit your blogs upon my return home.

Also, thanks to Be@Home for featuring Simply Colette blog on your Best of the Web for Week #9.

Follow Simply Colette

Comments

  1. Hi Sweetie ~

    Looks like you are having a lovely time!
    We are headed to Truckee in February, so I will be sure to check this place out. Always on the look-out for gluten free treats!

    Bisous,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks divine! I want to go! I have to admit that the only thing I remember about Truckee was a bar in the middle of a snowstorm one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got up and after seeing your blog, getting hungry already!! Truckee sure looks like a neat place. the sky is so blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your top! it's so pretty and it really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are so pretty, Truckee looks like a neat town. I'm sure you had loads of fun (and treats)
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, the colour of the sky is so intense!!
    It appears that you were in very good form sipping tea and so forth. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts