Canyon Land

Travel Thursday


My friend (and travel buddy), Lynne went to Canyon Land in the Southwest recently, and let me share her beautiful photos with you!



Bryce Canyon




Antelope Canyon




Zion National Park


Thanks for sharing Lynn!

On a side note, I got a roll of quarters from the bank this week. All were shiny and new (which has never happened to me before). I thought, maybe this is a good omen. I looked closely, they were all Arizona quarters... featuring the Grand Canyon. I thought what a coincidence, since I've been planning this post since last week! Funny the way life works...


Happy Traveling!

Follow Simply Colette

Comments

  1. It is funny how life works...my husband and I were just looking at the Grand Canyon on Google Earth today - and then you posted this - maybe it is a good omen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow. The photos from inside the cave are soo great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Antelope Canyon has been on my photo bucket list for awhile now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boyfriend used to live in Arizona & he talks about the canyons all the time. How beautiful! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what works of art!!! natural art all the better, the pictures, I adore them so, gosh I'd love to visit there someday, it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts