Fashion Friday

What's Got My Eye These Days
by bloggers




BLOGS I'M LOVING LATELY...
These chics have got IT!
They are filed on my blog as: Friends, Fashionistas & Jetsetters

1. Sugarlaws for Katy's sunny smile, great style, and killer recipes.  MANHATTAN
2. Sunday Photo blog, my daily dose of my favorite place on earth... SWITZERLAND
3. Cinnamon Wren for her wit, quirk, and Cicada necklace. NEW YORK
4. Simplesmente Lila for great photography with her heart on her sleeve. DUBAI
5. Girl Paraphernalia, the girl has got talent... with an impressive passport and resume. JAPAN
6. A Bit of Fashion... really making me wish I was a full time fashion photographer. MILAN
7. The Blonde Salad... what little girl doesn't dream about having her own shoe line... in college! MILAN

Happy Friday!!


Follow Simply Colette

Comments

  1. Aw you are sweet for putting my blog on there, thanks!! I love that you love Switzerland, it makes me happy :) I just met an AMAZING Swiss photographer last night, it's a family business and they live outside of Chur - here's his website if you want to cruise it! I need this man in my life :)
    fotohomberger.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love Sugarlaws & the Village! I'm so horrible when it comes to fashion sometimes, I need all these ladies help! =) Have a good weekend!!

    Melanie's Randomness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh thanks! I want to change from my drab every day clothing to clothing that makes me feel GOOD, everyday! :) ... and I need a little help. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice post! How kind of you to pass on the word of good blogs! I really appreciate it and I know the blog writers do, too!

    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't say Switzerland is my favorite place in the world, but it is definitely a pretty place to live. Both Krystal and I are lucky enough to live near lakes, which make for lovely sceneries, especially when paired with the Swiss mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. thanks for your looovely comment on the t-giving post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lady!
    Thanks for mentioning my etsy store, you're amazing!
    I'm having fun checking out these new blogs too!
    Its so inspirational to see such different style perspectives!! Gives me ideas....
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts