Culinary Adventures of 2010

A Food Photo Diary

Get ready for a BIG post!

For those of you know me, or have been following for awhile, know that I love to document my culinary adventures. From my own adventures in the kitchen, to Food Network star meet & greets (Giada de Laurentiis & Jamie Deen, and restaurants featured on "Guy's Big Bite" & "Bobby Flay's Throw Down"), my audition for the The Next Food Network Star Challenge this year, my stint as the Fort Lauderdale Ethnic Food Examiner, and ALL my bakery expeditions just to name a few... needless to say this year has been one big Food Diary. So here it goes!!!






That's 80 pics! Just a summary of my culinary experiences...
It's been one DELICIOUS year!

Look forward to more in 2011!

Follow Simply Colette

Comments

  1. This is a great post honey! How did you do that with the pics???? Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure sums up one delicious looking year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look delicious!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to more deliciousness in 2011! Happy New Year! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everythings looks incredibly delicious Nicolette! Looking forward to more culinary fun in 2011!
    I wish you a very Happy New Year my friend!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not so good to look at this Blog on an empty stomach!!!!!! Great pictures!

    Mumsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Colette! I have given you a Stylish Blog Award. Check out on my post when you are free :)

    xoxo
    Kate
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously delicious! Sounds like an amazing year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun array of foodie pics.. is that an Apple on a stick I see there..looking oh so very chic?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes it Certainly has been a Delicious Year!!
    Thank You so Much for letting my Southern Red Velvet Cookies be a part!
    Absolutely Adored your Picnic Photo Shoot with them and Your Story with your Boyfreind was Hilarious (still Laughing)
    Luv Ya LaNae, CrumblesCookies♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes it Certainly has been a Delicious Year!!
    Thank You so Much for letting my Southern Red Velvet Cookies be a part!
    Absolutely Adoraed your Picnic Photo Shoot with them and Your Story with your Boyfreind was Hilarious (still Laughing)
    Luv Ya LaNae, CrumblesCookies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts