Friday, January 21, 2011

Anthropologie-Inspired Photo Shoot

Fashion Friday


Last weekend we did some shooting, and finally everything just came together.
The relationship between model and photographer finally clicked.
Our communication improved leaps and bounds, me as director, his listening, and finally I relaxed in front of the camera.
Plus the lighting was perfect!
We have the best set in our backyard, a torn down golf course,
and a beautiful golf course right next to the other.








Did you know I can fly?!

















Jade Peasant Top ANTHROPOLOGIE
Cream Knicker Shorts ANTHROPOLOGIE
Boots NINE WEST
Necklace CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Bracelet CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Tights CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Bag GUESS

Wondering how our holiday shoot went? See here.


Happy Friday!
Follow Simply Colette

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I think the other half of the team captured all your different moods! Very pretty and it looks like you had alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! great photo shoot..Everything turned out fantastic, looks so spontaneous. Photographer did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tht pictures are beautiful, but then so is the model.
    The photographer did a great job.
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh You look so pretty in these pics!! I love your jade top!! Anthropologie is just an awesome store! I love the sand pics! Cute! I'm so glad it came together so nicely! hehe the flying pic is soo cool! Ya gotta teach us! ;)

    Melanie's Randomness

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning!!! you look gorgeous!! looks like a fun photoshoot! hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - what fab photos ! Happy to hear that my son finally got it !! Looks like you both had lots of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the boots. and your blog header is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos! Your eyes look beautiful!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bery, bery, pwettie!

    Mumzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics!! Like your shorts.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Beautiful Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  12. How did I miss this.. what??? I love wearing stockings with shorts in the winter time.. it's very popular here, is it there as well.. I think it looks tres chic.

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...