Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Popcorn Days

Good Eats Wednesday


The good thing about blogging about food... everyone knows I love things for the kitchen! Even though it's a few weeks after Christmas, still going to share all things I received that will make the food portion of the blog that much better, like this adorable red popcorn popper by American Era with a butter warmer on top.



Other great kitchen gifts...

A Cuisinart 9-cup Food Processor.
A non-stick Calphalon pan.
Deluxe Popcorn Maker.
A lasagna trio pan.
Homemade blackberry jam and tomato raspberry jam from my Dad's garden.
Spices, vinegars, and sugars.
Gourmet Sea Salt & Pepper.
A gorgeous bamboo salt mill and walnut pepper mill.
The beautiful rolling pin and pie dish I bought myself!
Simply from Scratch book by Alicia Bessette.
A cannoli necklace from Bakery Bling on Etsy I won on a giveaway from NYC, Style & a Little Cannoli blog.


Here are some of my non-kitchen items: a diamond necklace and earring set from my grandmother, travel organizer, massagers, MyChelle skin care set, giftcards, and a Firewood candle by Henri Bendels = best scent ever!

Thanks to everyone for making it a special holiday!

xo,
nicolette



Follow Simply Colette

6 comments:

  1. New award for you over at my blog honey! Congrats! www.blondeepisodes.com

    Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love everything!! And what is the travel organizer???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some very nice gifts. I love the popcorn maker and food processor.
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. such amazing photos. they have a vintage quality feel to them. great great gifts.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made out good this year!!! A 9 cup processor is the best.. RIGHT? OKay.... I need to google that popper.. oh. I am contacting the company for the hair care/beauty products.. I really think you'd like it. Worst case.. I can ship you some = )

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...