Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Teas & Spices

Good Eats Wednesday


If you've been reading awhile, you know I have a love for tea. You may have even read about my favorite green tea in the macaron post. I've been wanting to post about Teas & Spices for awhile, but because my Mom reads the blog I didn't want to ruin her Christmas present.  I've been obsessed with the Spice Station Etsy shop for about a year, and have been wanting to get her a gift from here, but I ended up doing some shopping at The Spice & Tea Exchange instead.



I think I may have to try it this tea variety set where you can be your own chemist/ teaologist!




P.S. The green tea with toasted rice I drink normally everyday is sold here,
or read the macaron post again.
Everyone has time for a macaron! 


Follow Simply Colette

5 comments:

  1. The set looks adorable! That's the perfect mom present, isn't it?
    I adore tea, the green brand may not be my favourite, but I do share the love :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still getting in to tea, I need to get some fun things like a tea pot and that thing you put the tea in and put in your glass. Clearly I need to learn more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis set looks great! I love tea too, but only when it's cold lol. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to send you some green tea from here, I like the astringent bitter taste (tells me I'm drinking for health).. it's very bitter and strong, but I love that... I was so shocked to see it sold abroad with honey.... do you use loose tea? Or can you buy green tea in 2 liter bottles like we do here?

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...