Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cupid's Day

14 Days of Love





My Valentine's turned out to be one of my best one's yet. It started with these sweet pictures in the morning. A nice surprise from a friend at work. A little Valentine's party I organized at work with cupcakes, pencils, and Valentine cards. The UPS delivery guy asked me if I did something to my hair. Told him I got bangs. He replied, "Oh you look 10 now." Thanks. That now beats getting carded for lottery tickets and R movies like I still do.


In the evening, sweetie and I exchanged cards, sweets, and he gave me a beautiful necklace. Then we stepped outside the box and went to a new Greek restaurant that was both super delicious and reasonable. That was the first time we've been out to dinner together on Valentine's, and my first time in I can't even tell you how many years. It was a win-win win-win.

Top: Talbots
Bottoms: Banana Republic
Shoes: Amalfi - Made in Italy

A few more hours to enter the giveaway below!


Follow Simply Colette

12 comments:

  1. i LOVE the bangs!! well i love the whole look really, but the hair does not make you look 10, you look lovely! so glad you had a nice valentine's day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a great Valentine's! Love this! And love your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Valentines honey! Welcome to the bang clan! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey pretty girl, happy late vday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that necklace is beautiful!! I love your bangs! I think they make you look so pretty! Happy belated Valentine's day! I'm glad it was a great one! =)

    Melanie's Randomness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day ! I love the bangs - really brings out those amazing eyes of yours. You both look gorgeous at your Valentine's dinner. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had a nice Valentines Day, sounded perfect to me. You looked very pretty in your outfit and bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the bangs make you look super chic! i'm glad to hear that you had a great v-day! take good care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog, and therefore follow.

    View my and take part in the competition.


    Adam,

    http://fashionispartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belles roses rouge!!! Biz
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bangs really look great on you!!!! Lucky you I did..... nothing for V-day...... can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. great shoes , i love it

    Adam
    http://fashionispartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...