Saturday, February 5, 2011

Do What You Love

14 Days of Love

Love is... passion.


You've heard of doing what you love. But have you heard about the Do What You Love e-course?
Coincidentally, I discovered the Do What You Love website the evening AFTER I had given my notice at work. It was like a sign that solidified my decision.


The Spring 2011 edition of the Do What You Love e-course will run six weeks Monday March 14 to Saturday April 23 2011. Price: £69.


Love
&
Passion!


Follow Simply Colette

6 comments:

  1. you have to love a sign like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Your posts are really motivating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Colette!!!! Hope you are having a great weekend! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tres belles fleurs!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers!i love photographing!

    http://damncreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...