Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Imperfection

Photography


When I was working on Sunday's Scavenger Hunt post for "Imperfection". I came across some old photos I took a few years ago in Las Vegas as I was waiting for the Zumanity show to start. The photos were taken with a very slow shutter speed and I disregarded the thought of ever using them, but somehow could never delete because I thought they turned out kind of cool. Now, I think they are kind of artisic in a goth sort of way. So they've been sitting around in my archives wondering if they will ever have there day. Today feels like the right day. :)






Have a super day!


Follow Simply Colette

3 comments:

  1. I agree that they look very artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh they are kinda cool. I love the red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are kinda funky cool.. i'm digging it.

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...