Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Proscuitto & Goat Cheese Spinach Salad

Good Eats Wednesday


They say when grocery shopping, each person has about 20 items that one consistently purchases...two of my items are: proscuitto and herb goat cheese. Sometimes I pair them with my favorite Country Ranch Gluten-Free Almond Cracker by Blue Diamond, but recently I made this salad instead. It's so good, you won't really feel like you're eating a salad!



Proscuitto & Goat Cheese Spinach Salad

1 cup of spinach
2 slices of prosciutto (torn or chopped)
1-2 tablespoons of Ile de France herb goat cheese
Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
Drizzle of honey
Fresh cracked pepper


Bon appetit!


Follow Simply Colette

6 comments:

  1. This is SO going to be lunch for me soon! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too!:D Yum!

    Happy Wednesday Colette!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. Looks so good. Thanks for sharing love.
    xoxox

    Don't forget to swing by www.FashBoulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM! Prosciutto = amazing. Goat cheese = amazing.
    I can't believe I never thought of putting them together!

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...