Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Photography



This week has been quite busy, so most of these photos were taken some time ago, but new material to the blog.

1. Decay (old/abandoned).
Petrified Wood in Arizona.

2. Groups of Three.
I did make time to take this pic today... guess it could also count as #5 "Me time". :)

3. Kitchen (consider a self portrait for this one).
Well this one was from Thanksgiving, checking on our turkey!

4. Things that make you go "Hmmm".
When I was wandering in Gruyeres, Switzerland I encountered
 some workmen lifting this piece of art with a crane. Hmm...

5. "Me" Time.
My best "Me" time is when I'm exploring new land.
Lake Maggiore, Italy.
 
Participate in Scavenger Hunt Sunday with Ashley Sisk at Ramblings & Photos.



 
 
Follow Simply Colette

11 comments:

  1. Your photos are gorgeous! My fave is groups of three! (And things that make you go hmmm.... that one definitely qualifies!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your first shot...and kitchen...and things that make you go hmmm....I'm still saying hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool shots. I love your groups of three.. I wished I would have thought of that..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great captures! Your hmmm shot really is interesting...Lovely kitchen shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photo of the crane with the artwork is amazing. What a strange thing to see in the middle of the street.

    Gorgeous photos as always lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots! Your "me time" is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your "hummm" shot is incredible! All your shots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmmm......that is one interesting sculpture they are lifting into that house. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. italy looks beautiful, it's definitely on my list of places to visit :)

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...