Friday, March 4, 2011

Swinging Vines & Spanish Moss

Beaufort, SC



First of all, don't laugh at the 80's hairstyle. That's what happens when I'm on vacation and staying indoors for the day, I don't style my bangs. Anyway, I had fun frolicking down this path with huge trees covered in Spanish Moss in the late afternoon light. I even found a swinging branch and started monkeying around!


We won't talk about the spider bite I got either, especially after yesterday's post.




Happy Friday!!

P.S. Congrats to Krystal @ Village!
She won the green bow giveaway!


Follow Simply Colette

8 comments:

  1. What a perfect place to take pictures! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belles photos!!! Biz
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE walks in the woods!! Always have ... it's like a magical wonderland in there with the trees providing a sun-filtered roof overhead!! xoxo Have a lovely weekend ... going right up to click "Follow" right now. Thanks so much for following Ooh La Frou Frou sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh!!! i'm so excited!!!!!!!!! st. patty's day here i come!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. i like your pictures, hahaha...sorry i was so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post, love the pic.'s!

    xo-kayla marie
    www.wildchildfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love S.C. in the summer.... have you been to "south of the border" before?

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...