Thursday, April 7, 2011

I see London, I see France.

Travel Thursday
Kensington & Chelsea

Soooo... if you follow my blog on Facebook, you may already know as I announced at noon today that...
I WON!

But you may not have seen the beautiful flat in London where I will be staying... isn't it grand?!


If you wish to read the formal annoucement on the HomeAway BlogAway page, it is listed here.


Thank you to all who voted,
 it wouldn't have been possible without you!

&


If you are a blogger and wish to enter the next HomeAway BlogAway Contest
which starts on April 11th, it will be for Boston's Harborfest over July 4th!

Image source: Coastal Living Magazine.


Happy Traveling!!


Follow Simply Colette

16 comments:

  1. OMG congrats Colette!!! I'm so happy for you that you won! I'm hosting a blog hop tomorrow for the 2nd Fashion Friday! I'd love for you to link up with us! Let me know if you have questions. Have a great day honey! Kori xoox

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DESERVE THIS!!xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool!!!! Congrats.

    ps I need guest posts in a few weeks if you are interested. stop by for details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!! So proud of you! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That's great news :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. COngratulations! What fantastic news, you must be so exicted. I am so happy for you. Like you said, sometimes things are just meant to be.
    You'll have the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations....You deserve it, I hope you have a wonderful time. I would say, think of me, but I know you won't. Ha
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, congrats!! You know me voting a million times is on a contingency that you bring me back something, right? lol but I'll settle for a post card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so Happy for you Colette! You're the Best, can't wait to read & see the Visuals on your Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations! the flat looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yyaayyaayayaaa congratulations!!!!

    The flat looks AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just saw your blog. Congratulations! I love using Homeaway everytime we travel! We've enjoyed some well-designed flats =)

    http://thefoolishaesthete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...so well derserved! You have worked so hard. So much to explore now! Enjoy! You're the "bestest"...

    0x0x
    Mumzie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. AHHHH!! Congratulations!! I know I'm a little late with this, but it's so exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...