Monday, April 25, 2011

Kate Middleton

Guest Post


Greetings! Hope everyone had a lovely Easter holiday. Today, I am hoping to join the audience for Good Morning America with Robin Roberts in Jubilee Gardens... so the lovely Kori from Blonde Episodes is guest posting for me. Blonde Episodes is a beautiful blog about Hollywood (old & new) and awe inspiring fashion. Kori is a dear friend of mine, and she has her first novel due to be released in just a few short days!!! Available on Amazon.com May 6th!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there, it's Kori from Blonde Episodes filling in for Nicolette while she's off enjoying herself in Europe! Lucky girl!  Everyone seems to be talking about the royal wedding, so I thought I would share a few of my favorite images of Miss Middleton herself.



Loving the hats!  




Have a great day and make sure to tell Colette to have a great time!
-Kori



Follow Simply Colette

10 comments:

  1. Happy Easter my dear friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kori, great guest post she looks so gorgeous!!!

    Love, love, love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this guest post! In that first image of Kate in particular she is wearing such a great outfit.

    http://bethesong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so excited for their wedding :D
    her style is really inspiring. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for having me Colette honey! You are too sweet! Have a fabulous trip! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Kate is truly gorgeous and I definitely love her style! Wonderful post, Kori! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw Colette on Good Morning America..She was in the background waving at us..:))) Please tell us about it Colette it when you have a chance..Great guest post also today..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice Kori! And I'm hoping to meet up with Collette "virtually" of course.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great photos. Kate is absolutely gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is gorgeous. Though reports emerged that she is fond if recycling clothes, still i'd love her fashion sense. That only means that she is a wise spender.

    portfolio optimization

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...