Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Teriyaki & Black Sesame Salmon

Good Eats Wednesday


Summer is just around the corner, and that means bikini weather! This recipe of salmon on a bed of spinach is perfect for those who may be watching the scale, want their daily omegas, or just enjoy a good piece of salmon.


Teriyaki & Black Sesame Salmon

Kosher salt (sprinkle on salmon)
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger; 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (blend into a dry rub)
Black sesame seeds
salmon
1 slice of lemon

Rub into salmon. Brush 2 tablespoons of Teriyaki seasoning onto salmon. Sprinkly black sesame seeds. Bake at 375 for 15-19 minutes depending on thickness and preference of how well done you prefer it. Squeeze fresh lemon juice before serving. (I like mine just pushing the edge of being cooked because it is much more moist.)

In other food news: I finally finished reading Julia Child's, My Life in France today, and I've pulled out Mastering the Art of French Cooking. I feeling some very big culinary adventures ahead... but they may not be as bikini friendly.

Bon appetit!


Follow Simply Colette

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, that looks delicious. I'm vegetarian through not liking meat, but I love fish, but I gave up fish when I decided to be a full on veggie. I do miss eating fish, so this is making my mouth water!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had teriyaki salmon before and it was delish...I would so love to have this tonight for dinner! :) Lovely recipe!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this looks good, and thank the lord it'll be allowed on the diet the frenchman and i are currently on. you just made my day!! hope the london giveaway goes your way lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teriyaki salmon is one of my favourites... thanks for the recipe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I love, love, love roast salmon. I'd put this in a salad in a heart beat. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY summer is on her way!! :)

    And your salmon looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really really really hope you win that trip, I was traveling for all of it or I would voted the heck out for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks really super..what a super supper... "giggles"

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...