Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weekend

Well I didn't get those gorgeous vineyard shots you'd expect of me while in Napa... in fact the trip was all business. But here are some iPhone shots of my weekend anyways.

I had about 45 minutes before my mid-morning meeting, so went to Alexis Bakery Company in downtown Napa for a latte, as I glanced closely at the tablecloth I noticed the neighborhood in Paris where I 'lived' for 10 days. It took me back to my quaint Paris apartment and the view from my window, and the feeling like I've had 9 lives this year. 


I was adventurous enough for a Lake Tahoe hike on Sunday and can't wait to share those shots with you! I know where I'm getting a floating raft for next weekend... see below!



Care to join me?


Follow Simply Colette

5 comments:

  1. I do care to join you...how delightful! I also love how you display everything!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how gorgeous. I miss Lake Tahoe. I hope you are well friend. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lake Tahoe - I spent a lot of time there as a kid! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I never knew lake tahoe was such a paradise!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how pretty, hope all the business on the trip went well! sending love your way

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...