Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pizza Party

Semi-Homemade


This past Saturday for the first time in over 5 years, I stepped into Trader Joe's... Immediately I felt like I was home. I picked up a ton of ingredients for a little create your own pizza party. It was so much fun, and after years of pizza practice (my first job was in a pizza parlor), I can say that I perfected my craft this weekend!




Still don't have the patience for making my own dough, until that day comes, I will forever have fresh dough on stock in case a spontaneous pizza party strikes up again!

Simply Colette Pizza Sauce

1 16 oz can of San Marzano plum tomatoes
1 6 oz tomato paste
3 cloves minced garlic
1 tbsp of Italian seasoning or Oregano
6 fresh basil leaves chopped
1 tsp of salt
2 tbsp of sugar

This pizza features: Trader Joe's fresh dough, Simply Colette Pizza Sauce, fresh mozzarella, 4 cheese shredded blend, salami, hot Italian sausage, mushrooms, and bell peppers.

Bon appetit!


Follow Simply Colette

2 comments:

  1. LOVE pizza, and this looks oh so yummy!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pizza looks delicious! I love TJ's! xxoo. :)

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...