Wednesday, October 5, 2011

First Snow

You may not remember, since it was 3 days and all when I was welcoming October with a dress and flip flops. Well I got my first reality check this morning of what happens when you move to an elevation of over 7,500 feet.





video

My little Florida-born babe got to experience her first snow too!
I don't think she's too pleased, and my knuckles are already cracking...
but it sure is nice to come home to a cozy fireplace, 
a new electric blanket, and a fluffy kitty.


Follow Simply Colette

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! It is still rather warm in LA LA Land, but we had a good amount of rain today, which was something different! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely not flip flop weather! We had some rain today which was a nice change. Enjoy your week! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...