Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Links & Things

Some fun & interesting things I wanted to share...



Well said, sister... Gypsy Diaries & Moving On!

Have you heard? The CNBC Million Dollar Portfolio Challenge is back on!!
A chance to win 1 MILLION BUCKS, a Maserati, or a Vacation each week!
Something I've been very into for the past few years... and currently in the Top 1 % again for the 3rd consecutive challenge!


NaNoWriMo is coming up Nov 1st! Are you ready? I'm d-termined!

Happy Wednesday!


Follow Simply Colette

3 comments:

  1. need to check out the cheese one, obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these links!! your blog always puts a smile on my face!! are you on pinterest? I'd love to follow your boards!!

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...