Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mountain Mod

Fashion in Soda Springs


This one is for the band! Jk... When I was in college, my girlfriends and I always teased that we looked like a girl band whenever we dressed up for an evening out. We had a Norwegian blonde, brunette (me), fierce redhead, and sassy Asian in our clan. So when I was arranging this post, some of the photos reminded me of band cover shoot. It's always fun to remember my good ole' college days too!











Dress - Forever 21
Soda Springs, CA


Cheers!


Follow Simply Colette

3 comments:

  1. This is such a CUTE look on you...love it!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour! You look fantastic. ALl that wonderful fresh air is definitely agreeing with you. We really must catch up soon!
    Bonne journée,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feminine comfy! Loving this look.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...