Candy Stripes

Fashion

I had just enough time for this post in front of our sacred Indian rock near home. I've been cramming in some writing, running, and running last minute errands like gathering bakery rolls, marble popcorn, and making a veggie tray for Thanksgiving. This will be my first Thanksgiving in 10 years with family! That sounds horrible doesn't it?! But that's why I'm super thankful for it!! It is also the first time EVER I will be bringing a guy around too for a holiday with my family! Double thankful!








Confession... 
I've never braved the early shopping hours for Black Friday,
& this Friday will be no different. 
I'll be on my way to Oregon again so soon!
My friend / former roommate gifted me a ticket to the Civil War game to see my alma mater 
Oregon vs. Oregon State!
 I'm super excited to be headed back up to my old college town and favorite restaurants. 
I may just make a whole Northwest vacation out of it and hit up the Oregon Coast, Portland, & Seattle while I'm at it!! 
So I may not be able to post very much next week. 

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!


Follow Simply Colette

Comments

  1. You look adorable Colette honey! Loving that top! Happy Thanksgiving friend! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful...very happy.
    Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning!!! can't wait to hear how the trip was!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts