Friday, November 4, 2011

Let it Snow!

It's here. Winter in Truckee that is. Glad I got my run in yesterday afternoon, because this morning I woke up to the sound of my step-dad snow blowing the front driveway at 5:30am. So I got up, made some more of those yummy Pumpkin Waffles for my parents before they went to work and snapped my surroundings.









By the way, I was working for the housing development my parent's live-in...
I'm now understanding why construction "slows" down in the winter.

Happy Friday!



Follow Simply Colette

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are amazing! such a winter wonderland...

    www.hopeinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...