Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sir Francis Drake

Travel Thursday

I've got San Francisco on my mind with the Write-a-thon this weekend, though it doesn't look like I will be attending, though I'm officially over the half-way mark on the novel in just two short weeks! However, I did want to share one of my favorite places in the city... the Sir Francis Drake hotel, a Kimpton Hotel in Union Square.



I treated my Mom a few years back celebrating a landmark birthday, and we had such an amazing time! Nothing says girl's night like cocktails on the 21st floor overlooking the city at Harry Denton's Starlight Room. Anytime I go to San Francisco, the Sir Francis Drake is at the top of my wish list for places to stay.

Cheers!

Follow Simply Colette

1 comment:

  1. That is one of my fave places too! Congrats on your novel progress! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...