Monday, November 14, 2011

Work Space

Happy Monday! Yes, it's pretty happy for me in fact. After waiting about 5 long years, I've finally made a commitment... to a desk and chair! I'm so excited... Plus, I had an interview this morning with Vail Resorts, and crossing my fingers for the job. Who has heard of "ski breaks" for a benefit? (Two hour ski break on the slopes!) Sweet!








Details about the work space:
Desk - Micke from IKEA
Chair - Verner from IKEA
Recycled pencils & Flower Pencil from Anthropologie
Snow Postcards & magnet of Chenonoceau (my French inspiration for Photography Getaways & the chateau I was driving to when I had my fender bender in France).
Mason Jars from my dad's canning goodies.
Little penguin from my sister-in-law.
Bamboo with rocks from the Oregon coast.
Rocks from Mono Lake.
A copy of when I was in the Good Morning America crowd from the Royal Wedding.
One drawer for my photography card making, I store my photos in a Magnolia Bakery box from NYC.
A drawer for writing inspiration, including a draft of the first portion of the first novel I started.

Have a great week!

Follow Simply Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...