Home for the Holidays

Who is ready for Christmas?! I admit I'm not in my usual holiday spirits this year... it could be because I hiked Humbug mountain in Oregon two weeks ago, the fact that I opted for a fake tree when I currently live in Tahoe and am surrounded by hundreds of thousands of pine trees, or the fact that I put off purchasing a plane ticket to Tennessee because of job interviews & it's now cheaper to fly to Europe, but mainly it's that I'm too distracted on which direction to go after the holidays. However, this week I've been putting my best efforts forward by watching countless cheesy Hallmark, Lifetime & ABC Family Christmas movies with Mom, making handmade bows for the tree, designing our holiday cards, and getting a start on some baking projects.






My Christmas plans still aren't definitive... 
but it's looking like Mexican tamales will be a part of it!


Follow Simply Colette

Comments

  1. It sounds like you are doing alot of what I am doing...enjoy each moment. I love your cards! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love sock monkeys! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, Colette!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts