Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Old Fashioned Holiday Street Festival

Christmas Market

When I heard about the Victorian Christmas held in historic Nevada City, a town filmed in Hallmark Channel's The Christmas Card. It was a must for me to check out this quaint town an hour away from me. The festival was filled with all kinds of Christmas charm like:

* roasted chestnuts on an open fire *
*strolling carolers*
*hot buttered rum*
&
*carriage rides*
















Only four days left til Christmas!


Follow Simply Colette

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day. I could use some of that hot buttered rum! :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...