Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!



Any exciting plans today? Today is my beau's 35th bday on top of Valentine's, should be interesting! Speaking of other landmark birthday's, my grandma celebrated her her 75th on Jan 31, and a special friend celebrated his 40th on Jan 29. Happy Birthday to them!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be transitioning the blog back to it's original content soon of more regular posts on: food, travel, photography, fashion, with some new categories of career and relationship and other good things!

I regret I didn't do my annual 14 Days of Love this February, but you can check out my past series HERE!

Happy Valentine's Day!


Follow Simply Colette

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's DAY & Happy Birthday to your Boyfriend & family & friends!!!! =)

    Have a wonderful day!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to all of your loved ones and a Happy Valentines Day to you too! Welcome back, you have been missed by me! :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...