Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Friday!

10 Things That Make Me Terribly Happy



Spending time with new girlfriends... 
*Brunches * Lunches * Dinners * Cocktails * Evening-Walks * Beach-Days-at-Tahoe! *

50th Birthday Parties
*Seeing family I haven't seen in years! *

Getting a Fortune Cookie That Said... 
  You will be involved in many humanitarian projects. 
Never has it been so true.


Starting the summer being in the best shape of my life
*New UnderArmour Running Shoes & Flourescent Socks * 
* Strength Training * Discovering New Running Trails! *

Cohabitating with my Sweetheart
*Unpacking * The Excitement of Blending Belongings & Life Together * Nesting *

Work Life & Bonding
* Las Vegas! * TeenScreen in Virginia City * New Office Furniture and Office Rearranging *


Enrolling in the Sheriff's Citizen's Academy
* Learning about evidence and forensics so far! *

Re-watching all my favorite Chick Flicks with Amy Adams
*Julie & Julia * Leap Year * Miss Pettigrew *

Correcting my vision... finally!
*No More Blindness * I've been on Rx orders, NO contacts this week * 
 * Kiss my headaches good-bye! *

The Weekend
* Spring cleaning * Getting organized * Trying new recipes * More DIY! *



Happy Weekend!


Follow Simply Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...