Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mt. Humbug


When I went to the Oregon Coast last fall, I hiked to the top of Mt. Humbug...



 When I got to the top of the mountain, Pandora's Box was waiting for me. I wondered what was in it. It wasn't meant to be there. It wasn't chained down by the forest service, and it wasn't quite EMPTY like it read on the outside. I didn't shake it in case there were any sort of explosives... but when I got halfway down the mountain wishful thinking made me wonder if it was full of money. I guess I'll never know...



 Views from the top...



Happy Trails!


Follow Simply Colette

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, I just had to share this with Justen.....he about burst...lol Next time the two of you must hike together and see what treasures you will find :) Shyrlee

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...