Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Life Lately


This weekend, we went to a Food Truck event in Carson City, I was so excited to try the Nom Nom Truck from the Food Network's Great Food Truck Race, too excited I forgot to take a pic of the food!


Afterwards, we went to the Legend of the West event and Extreme Cop Motorcycle Ride.

I also got to eat at my favorite Reno pizzeria "The Blind Onion" with tangerine beer.
Followed by a Sunday hike to Skunk Harbor beach at Lake Tahoe.

Perfect weekend.

Follow Simply Colette

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour Nicolette! SO good to hear your news! Looks like a fun time. You look wonderful.
    Happy all is well with you, I've missed all your posts!
    Bonne semaine and talk soon!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos - and it looks like a wonderful time! Glad you are enjoying life and you truly look fabulous! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! great weekend! You gotta take me to that pizza place in August when I see you. It looks yummy!!! Love ya, Daddy

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...