Friday, July 6, 2012

On the Book Shelf


Thought I'd share what I've been reading lately...


Just finished:
50 Shades of Grey - E.L. James
The fastest I've read a book in awhile.
A Case of Need - Michael Crichton
Controversial
The Thieves of Manhattan - Adam Langer
Enjoyed it!
Sense & Sensibility - Jane Austen
Worth the wait.
The Sugar Queen - Sarah Addison Allen
Quick read.
A Stolen Life - Jaycee Dugard
Unbelievable.
Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe - Jenny Colgan
Wish I could live it.

Next on the List:
50 Shades Darker - E.L. James
I probably won't be waiting more  than a week to start the second of the trilogy.
Broken Harbour - Tana French
The 4th novel I've waited for from one of my favorite authors.


ALSO, I'VE FINISHED THE DRAFT OF MY BOOK!!!
It's been 6 years in the works and now I'm starting the editing process and about to start pitching it... just a few days shy of my 30th birthday!


Follow Simply Colette

1 comment:

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...