Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Freeway Opening

Last weekend I participated in a biking event to celebrate the new highway opening connecting Reno to Carson City. I was in charge of a booth on Emergency Preparedness for work and the Western Nevada Medical Reserve Corps. It was awesome to be able to participate in this event just weeks before the highway is due to open to the public.






I was quoted a couple of times on the front page of the Nevada Appeal... 
it was great publicity for work...

...but I also loved how the journalist managed
 to capture my sense of nomadness on the front page,
which I mentioned in my DIY: Collaging Home post.


Have a good day!


Follow Simply Colette

1 comment:

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...