Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Julia Child's 100th Birthday


When I was in Paris last year, I performed my own Julia Child tour based on My Life in France. Saddened that I never got the share this "tour" because those photos haven't been restored from my laptop, I'll tell you I sat on a park bench below her apartment at 81 Rue d'L'Universite. I went to Au Pied de Cochon where she frequented for the French Onion Soup (which I reviewed on TripAdvisor), and I went to the cooking store Dehillerin where Julia shopped for her cookery.

Beuof Bourginon from Domme, France.


Ahh... je t'aime Paris!

Think I'll have to watch Julie & Julia for the umpteenth time tonight.


Follow Simply Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...