Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Year End Review


This year was a little bit quieter on the blog... though I have some plans for more ease and consistency in 2013. I'm excited and ready to get back to photography and blogging.

Here's a brief recap of my year...

January -
Sage and I began our new life in Nevada...
she hated the idea of moving again.

February -
Adjusted to driving in the snow.
March -
Was a time for family.
April -
A little Maine Coon came into our lives... well she's actually quite big.
May -
Cinco de Mayo... our household became four.
June -
Celebrated my niece's baby shower... Ella was born in late July.

July -
I turned 30!

August -
Said good bye to memories in Tennessee

September -
Reno hot air balloon races.

& celebrated our one year anniversary.

October -
Treasure hunting near the Black Rock Desert.

and Nevada Day Parade...
not to mention the amazing group of girlfriends I've made this year.
November -
Went to the CDC headquarters in Atlanta for work and
visited Emory University to learn about the European History PhD program.
December -
Christmas crafts, Nutcracker ballet, homemade pet-friendly Xmas tree, baking, and a gingerbread village.
I'm super grateful for this year as I've achieved balance in numerous areas:
home life, work life, love life, pet life, family life, friend life, healthy life
and most importantly perspective... of what truly matters to me.
Happy New Year Everyone!

Follow Simply Colette

2 comments:

  1. You've had quite the year! Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a year!! I'm so glad you ended the year on such a positive note! =)

    Best wishes!!!

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...