Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Relationships

Personal Space


Sometimes boundaries are good.
Sometimes we all need a little me time.

Now if only my obnoxious little-big sis Rosie of nine months, would realize this and realize her place 
in our home, that I was here first, that I rule this roost, and that I don't care if she does measure 42 inches in length, just 6.5 inches shy of Stewie the World's Largest Cat in the Guinness Book of World Records also living here in Reno, NV. I don't care if she might a distant relative of this so-called Stewie's Maine Coon lineage. 

But Rosie will not pounce on me a hundred times a day anymore.
She will not kick me off the bed while I'm sleeping anymore.
She will learn to respect my personal space...
or vengence will be mine.

- Sage

Follow Simply Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...