Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Help Fashion

Have you ever wanted a new style? Not just for a day, but for a new lifestyle whether it be permanent or a season. For those of you who watched Felicity, I'm thinking of when Meghan Rotundi (Amanda Foreman) went from goth to a 1960's vintage doll. Not that my transformation would be that dramatic, but after watching The Help, I couldn't help but dream of spending a summer in nothing but tailored dresses.


Then I discovered Amordress on Etsy and can't help but devise a little wish list... especially if one day I own a bakery ~ coffee shop this would definatley be the dress code.

After browsing through their dresses, I found one that looked familiar from my Pool Days post a couple summers ago...



Follow Simply Colette

1 comment:

  1. I just loved the fashion of the 50's and the southern belles in The Help! The hair was crazy though...I don't know if I could spend that much time making all the flips and poofs!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...